Tuesday, May 01, 2007

WICKED BREAK


So in what's become a mini-tradition, I purchased Jeff Shelby's latest book (in this case WICKED BREAK at the L.A. Times Festival of Books and had him sign it.

I actually began reading it while I was still at the festival, and finished it today. I have to say, Jeff has done it again. I love his style, and I've thoroughly enjoyed both of his books. Noah Braddock is a PI who'd probably rather be surfing most days. But when he puts his mind to work, he definitely doesn't go at it holding anything back. And it was nice to see he even seemed to grow up a little the latest installment.

Great job, Jeff. And for everyone else, a big thumbs up for me.

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

Oooh, I love surfing! Okay, I've never been surfing. But I love the surfing movies, and I've always wanted to learn how to surf. No matter that I haven't seen the ocean in twenty-two years ...

But. Still. I'm glad I can read about it! I'm marking this book down. Thanks!