Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SICK Free for Kindle and Kindle Aps June 19-21!

Today through Thursday download my ultra suspense thriller SICK from the Amazon Kindle Store for free! (Don't have a Kindle? Download the free Kindle ap for you computer, tablet, or smart phone. Here's a link.)

Daniel Ash wakes after midnight to the cry of his daughter. Just a bad dream, he thinks. She’s had them before. Yet he can’t help but worry when she cries out again as he pads down the hallway. Stepping through her doorway, he expects to find her sitting up in bed, frightened by a nightmare.

But the nightmare is his. It’s real. And it's just beginning...

Something is burning Ash's daughter alive. Something horrible that is spreading beyond the walls of their home, and taking no prisoners.

Thirty seconds later, Ash will discover his daughter isn’t the only one in his family infected, and as his world spins, coming apart at the seams, a team of armed men in biohazard suits bursts into his house.

But these aren’t the good guys.

They haven’t come to save Ash’s family. They’ve come to separate them, to finish what they started.

The problem is Ash refuses to disappear. He wants only one thing: to find those responsible.

Because humanity is on the brink of execution.

And man is pulling the trigger.

Find SICK in the Kindle Store here!

12 comments:

Abby said...

I just finished reading Sick. Wow, I never wrote a review, but want to say what a great book. I didn't want to put it down! I look for Exit 9 to come free on Kindle. Thank u for such a great and realistic story. You are very talented!!!!

Abby

Unknown said...

As far as I can tell if you aren't a "Prime" member Sick costs $4.99 in the Kindle Store.

Brett Battles said...

David...somehow you've stubbled on a post from June of last year. It was free then, but that was a long time ago. So you're right, it is $4.99 now. If you send me an email, I'd be happy to send you a free kindle copy. You can find my email address on the contacts page of my website: http://www.brettbattles.com/contact.php Scroll down on that page and you'll see it.

Nikki Hart said...

I purchased all 4 and read all 4....in a week! LOVE them and so very desperately need book #5. C'mon, Brett, you're killin' me!

Brett Battles said...

Thanks, Nikki! Don't worry, #5 is only a few months away...late July/early August.

Stephen K. said...

Wonderful to hear that book five is on the way! SICK hooked me on the series and I can't get enough.

Brett Battles said...

Definitely on the way, but looking more late August...Working on it now. :)

Brett Battles said...

Sarah, I wish I could tell you EDEN RISING will be out by August 23rd, but, unfortunately, that just isn't going to be possible. My hope right now is by the end of summer. I am working feverishly on it now, but want to make sure it's right before I release it. My apologies for the delay. :)

Brett

Angel said...

Just read all 4 books from Sick to Ashes, please tell me there's a book 5 coming out.. SOON! write faster Mr Battles, I can't put these books down!

Angel Calbert
Southampton
Uk

Brett Battles said...

It is, Angel! Out on Oct. 15th. If you use a kindle, you can actually pre-order it right now. :)

André Carvalho said...

Hello Mr. Battles,

I really like you Project Eden thriller. I've bought all the first 6 books (first one for free), and I've just finished reading the number 6.
I would like to know when number 7 will be ready on Amazon. And if it will be the last, or... how many more volumes do you plan to release ?

In my opinion, this last book was a little boring, unlike the all the previous. Only the last 25% of the book was a real thrill.

I hope you like to receive my feedback.

Thank you,
Andre
Brasilia, Brasil.

Brett Battles said...

Hi Andre,

Glad you've been enjoying the series. Sorry the last one didn't work as well for you. I kind of like that one a lot. :(

The next one should be out in fall toward the end of the year. I'm fairly sure it will be the last, though not 100% sure yet. If not, there will only be one more after it.

Brett