And so ends the final ARC sweepstakes for THE CLEANER. We are t-minus 2 weeks until pub date, so if you didn't when you don't have long to wait until you can get your very own copy!
To enter this time, all participants had to list their favorite all time books. The list is below, but first the winners:
3. Don Anderson
4. Gerald So
5. John Ling
Congratulations to each of you, and thank you to everyone who participated.
Now here's a list of some really great titles!
1. MINE (Which I didn't mention previously): It's a moving target, but I'd have to say it's either THE HEART OF THE MATTER or THE QUIET AMERICAN both by Graham Greene
2. STEPHEN D. ROGERS: DEATH OF CITIZEN by Donald Hamilton
3. PATTINASE ABBOTT: A PLACE OF EXECUTION by Val McDermid and BEL CANTO by Ann Patchett
4. ROB (as in Gregory Browne): funny guy, Rob. Sadly, if that book existed I'm sure it would have sold well.
5. GERALD SO: THE CATCHER IN THE RYE by J.D. Salinger
6. DON ANDERSON: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL by Kent Anderson (runner up WINTER'S BONE by Daniel Woodrell.)
7. BERNITA: THE FIONAVAR TAPESTRY By Guy Gavriel Kay
8. LIZ: BROTHER OF THE MORE FAMOUS JACK by Barbara Trapido
9. LEE: ATLAS SHRUGGED by Ayn Rand
10. JOHN LING: FIRST BLOOD by David Morrell
11. ANGELA: THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO by Dumas
12. STACEY COCHRAN: THE SUN ALSO RISES by Ernest Hemingway (runner up THE SHINING by Stephen King.)
13: LATHAM SHINDER: MOTHERLESS BROOKLYN by Jonathan Lethem
And 2 late entry...the drawing was already completed by the time these came in...but they were still in time to get their favorite books listed:
14. JUDY THOMAS: THE DAUGHTER OF TIME by Josephine Tey
15. CHRISTOPHER: THE LITTLE PRINCE by Antoine de Saint-Exupery