As promised, it's time for our first sweepstakes to win an advanced copy of my new novel THE DECEIVED....
Just to give you a taste:
The Port of Los Angeles. Quinn has been called there to do a job. A body has arrived in a shipping container, and he has been hired to dispose of it. Only the body isn't just another nameless corpse. And Quinn realizes his job won't be over just because the deadman has been buried.
And no worries...Nate and Orlando are both back.
Here's the rules.
1. EMAIL me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject line should read "THE DECEIVED Sweepstakes #1" or something similar.
3. IMPORTANT: In the body of the email, give me the name and the author of the best book you've read in the last three months. I'll post the list here at the end of the sweepstakes.
4. Everyone entering will be added to my mailing list, so if you don't want to be added, say so in the body of the message. (No worries, this will not change your chances. Everyone who enters is equally eligible. And if you are already on my mailing list, you are still eligible.)
5. SWEEPSTAKES CONCLUSION: No more entries will be accepted after 6:00 p.m. Pacfic Time (Los Angeles) on February 28th. That's almost 3 weeks to get your entry in! I'll draw the winner that night and post details on February 29th (LEAP DAY!)
Easy enough. Now get cracking!