Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE DECEIVED Sweepstakes #3


Running a little late getting this started, but it's time for the April sweepstakes for an advance copy of my upcoming release, THE DECEIVED! Those of you who participated in the previous sweepstakes in February and March but didn't win, you are automatically entered. If you were one of the winners, sorry, only those who haven't won are eligible.

If you have played yet, all you have to do is:

Email me at: contest AT brettbattles DOT com

Include: your name, and the title of the favorite book you read in the last three months.

Optional...include your mailing address. If you don't and you will, I'll email you for the info.

Nothing else needed.

Deadline is 6 p.m. Pacific Coast Time on April 24th. That's right, only one week from tonight! I'll announce the winner on the 25th.

Best of luck! And don't worry if you don't win, I be having a contest in May and in June also...and if you've entered any of my sweepstakes for the launch of THE DECEIVED but haven't won, you are automatically entered in the upcoming drawings.

No comments: