Thursday, June 12, 2008

FINAL SWEEPSTAKES for THE DECEIVED


We are t-minus twelve days until the pub date for both my new novel THE DECEIVED and the mass paperback of my first novel THE CLEANER.

So instead of giving away an ARC this month, I'll be giving away 2, YES TWO, hardcover first editions of THE DECEIVED to 2 lucky winners. Here's all you have to do to enter:

1. Send an email to contest AT brettbattles DOT com .
2. In the email tell me your favorite book from the last three months.
3. Optional: include your address
4. You will automatically be added to my mailing list, so if you do not want to be add, say so in the email.

That's it. We'll have the drawing on Monday June 23rd, the night before the big day. So come on, what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brett, just a few more days until the big event. Wish I could be there.