Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Gift for me #1 and #2

Here's gift number 1...a full color cover proof the the US release of THE DECEIVED:



It looks INCREDIBLE in person. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the title is actually embossed silver. Even my name is embossed (though in black, not silver). When set side-by-side with THE CLEANER, the spines are a beautifully matched set. Awesome job by the good folks at Bantam Dell.

Holiday Gift #2 for me...THE CLEANER is out in Australia!!! Waiting for my copy (cover is similar to the US cover but in red). I also hear is it selling VERY WELL. WOO-HOO!!!

(thanks to Grace Erb for taking the photo!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett, the cover is gorgeous. I loved the cover for The Cleaner, too. But this one is even stronger. Congrats on this, and all the great success you'll have in 2008!

mai wen said...

Sooooo cool! You rock! I can't wait to read The Deceived! It looks awesome!

How you been? I feel like I haven't blog talked with you in a while! :)

Brett Battles said...

Thanks, anon!

Mai Wen!!! It HAS been a while. I think about you every time I see the Steelers play.

And, Erik. Thank you. I'm pretty pumped, too!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands and eyes on it. You do great work.

Steve